Commercial Finance Manager
New role for a Commercial Finance Manager to work for a distribution business in the Northamptonshire area.
Key objective for the role is to drive performance and profitability through analysis, insight and business partnering. You will play a key part in helping the business to understand key areas of financial focus such as customer profitability, margin analysis by customer and the cost effectiveness of the sites.
- Qualified Accountant - ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Experience in Retail, FMCG or Supply Chain/Logistics would be advantageous
- Analytical skills are essential to interpret complex operational data and financial models and to make recommendations to the business
- Experience working with non-finance stakeholders, with an excellent ability to build relationships, communicate and service stakeholders with their requirements
- Action orientated with 'roll up the sleeves' attitude
- Ability to hold yourself to account and take ownership