Accounts and Small business Manager
An Accounts & Small Business Manager is required for a fast growing and dynamic accountancy practice, based near Sevenoaks.
This role will focus on managing the accounts department as well as the team of Accounts Specialists and to progress the Small Business Department, with opportunities of future progressions and development within the management team. The ideal candidate will be someone who is looking for a challenge and thrives on change and opportunities, as there will certainly be other avenues they can develop into. This role can be fully remote with occasional trips into the office near Sevenoaks, Kent.
This is an exciting opportunity to change, influence and improve the services the firm provide internally and externally, as well as the chance to work with a variety of clients including limited companies, sole traders, and partnerships from a range of business sectors with the workload being very diverse. Our client works to deliver evolving approaches and systems that support the business as they scale, and this is your chance to apply your skills in a highly dynamic and collaborative environment.
This is a full time role ( 37.5 hours per week Mon-Fri)
- The ideal candidate will be a chartered accountant in either ACA or ACCA ,but QBE will be considered
- Have a minimum of 5 years of accounting practice experience
- Experience and/or willingness to manage a team of people
- The ideal candidate will have excellent IT skills and experience of using accounting packages including Iris, Sage, Xero and QuickBooks
- Must be highly personable and confident with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- They must have the ability to work to deadlines under pressure and be dedicated, enthusiastic and self-motivated.