1 day left
- Full Time
Company Accountant | £30,000 - £35,000 + suite of benefits | (UK Remote Working)
Innovative, digital and social media agency head officed from Central London have a unique opportunity for a Company Accountant to join their team amidst a period of sustained growth.
You will be part of a vibrant, progressive company who are award winning in their field, enjoying a fast-paced and varied role as number 1 in finance. You will initially be responsible for implementing all financial controls, processes and reporting, working closely with the founders/ senior management. You will enjoy bringing the currently outsourced finance function in house, making the role your own including producing insightful management information packs.
Your role will include:
- Monthly management accounts preparation and presentation
- Variance analysis and ad hoc P&L analysis and reporting
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Ensuring year end is managed correctly
- Month end duties
- Sales Ledger, Purchase Ledger, Credit Control
- Bank reconciliations
- VAT returns
You will need:
- Experience in producing detailed management accounts for a progressive SME (consultancy/ media agency sector experience highly desirable)
- To be a hands-on individual with confidence as responsibility for the finance function
- Demonstratable track record of implementing processes/ controls for a fast-paced SME
- Strong communication skills with both finance/non-finance
- Drive and desire to join a growing, ambitious SME and develop the commercial reporting to drive further growth
- Part qualified/ Newly Qualified (ACCA/ CIMA/ ACCA)
If you would like to be considered for the remote Accountant role , joining an aspirational SME at a pivotal point of growth, please click 'apply now' or contact our team direct.
Apply for Company Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly