Interim Commercial Finance Analyst - Outside IR35
Communicate are partnering with a well known, and well loved, PE backed food retailer as they go through a finance transformation project in Summer 2021. Due to the expansion and increased work load for the core finance team. they are looking to recruit an interim finance business partner/commercial finance analyst in the technology and IT department.
This role will be WFH initially however, they are looking to return to the office 2 days (minimum) from May 17th and therefore the expectation would be for this contractor to also be office based.
This role is deemed Outside IR35 at present and would be for 5 months until End of August 2021.
- A qualified accountant who has had extensive experience within the IT sector or in an IT business, and therefore has a very good understanding of IT contracts and service providers
- Thorough understanding of pricing, charging mechanisms, accounting, reporting and Netsuite (desirable)
- Has experience within either a PE backed retailer or B2C sector business
- Managed service and software agreements
- Managed contracts and supported a CIO or Technology Services Manager with the handling of this
- Business partnering experience within IT/Technology departments.