Part Time Accountant/Bookkeeper
Accountancy Recruit is pleased to be recruiting for a part time Accountant/Bookkeeper role, which offers a fantastic work life balance together with a varied, interesting, and responsible job. The company is based in South Cambridge, with the option to work in the office and from home: 22-23 hours per week. This is a new role to bring the company's accountancy function inhouse and will be involved in maintaining the accountancy records for the group.
Duties will include:
- Completing bank reconciliation for all companies under the Group using Xero.
- Supplier statement reconciliations.
- Producing accurate VAT returns for all companies under the Group.
- Working with the external accountants to complete annual accounts for companies under the group.
- Maintaining Companies House records including filing confirmation statements, accounts etc.
- Completing monthly payroll via Xero
- Ensuring all payments required to HMRC are maintained.
- Ensuring all payments to company pensions are maintained.
- Liaising with the Bank Manager with any accounting queries.
- Maintain the letters of credit and liaise with the banks.
- Facilitating escrow accounts.
- Reviewing possible investment opportunities from a financial perspective and providing feedback to the CEO.
The role requires an extremely methodical and diligent approach and a person who can work autonomously and is familiar with the practicalities of working for multiple businesses.
So, if you have previously worked in Practice or Industry as a Bookkeeper, Accountant, Assistant Accountant, or Accounts Assistant this job will offer the variety that you are used to.
Attractive Salary - pension - flexible working - 25 days holiday plus bank holidays pro rata.