Tax Director or Manager
Tax Director or Tax Manager job with leading advisory firm in Norwich.
Hays are working in partnership with a leading national advisory firm, to assist them in appointment of a Tax Manager or Director for their Norwich team.
This is a unique opportunity to join a successful and growing firm, where you will play an important role in further developing the existing tax function for East of England, as well as support the corporate finance, forensic and retained client teams. Professionals at manager level or above are being considered and the role could be on a reduced or flexible hours basis for the right candidate.
The role will be diverse with a focus on delivery of specialist tax services on corporate finance transactions and forensic accounting assignments. The role offers career progression in a national firm based in a friendly regional office. You will be joining an existing team of tax qualified specialists and qualified accountants with a depth of tax expertise. At present the team includes two experienced partners, a tax director, a tax senior manager, two senior managers and an assistant manager. You will therefore be an important member of the broader tax team immediately and will be fundamental to the continued success of the firm across East Anglia. Given the existing tax resource, support and mentoring will be provided as necessary to help develop or enhance the required skill set.
- CTA qualified or ACA/ACCA qualified and have worked within a tax team of a professional practice
- 1-3 years post qualified with both tax compliance and tax advisory experience
- Ideal candidate will have practical experience across the personal and corporate tax disciplines, ie the role would suit someone who has held a client facing role with owner managed businesses and a good knowledge of a working knowledge of personal tax, employment tax and corporate tax compliance issues
- Experience of report writing or providing detailed technical advice would be helpful.
- Some practical experience of providing tax advice in respect to M&A transactions and corporate/group restructurings, in particular the drafting of advanced HMRC clearance applications will be an advantage but not essential.
- The ability to think on your feet and communicate effectively in client facing meetings alongside other team members.
Please contact Cara Whyte at Hays if you have any questions or would like to receive the full job specification. Alternatively simply apply online.
Apply for Tax Director or Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly