Head of Accounting & Reporting
2 days left
- Full Time
Investigo are partnering with a Global Plc to recruit a Head of Accounting & Reporting due to recent internal promotion.
This is a key role within Group team and retains a high profile within both the Finance team and across the business. Working with both finance and business teams from across the organisation the Head of Reporting and Accounting will:
- Take full responsibility by Leading and develop the accounting and external financial reporting capability across the group
- Drive the development and implementation of internal control policies and procedures
- Manage and develop the team, ensuring skill sets and job roles evolve appropriately as the teams progress
- Take ownership to drive best practice and process efficiencies through the UK based accounting team
- Ensure Overseas sites have sound financial management and appropriate KPIs and measures.
- Manage the year end and half year audit process and report appropriately to the audit committee
My client is looking for someone who has proven experience of leading a consolidation team and running a monthly consolidation process in a multinational environment.
- ACA or ACCA Qualified
- Experience of a Plc environment
- Experience of leading Finance teams especially in a shared service environment
- Technically strong with a proven ability to make sound financial decisions
Apply for Head of Accounting & Reporting
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly