A North Leicester based business is currently looking for a qualified Financial Accountant to join its team for a full-time, 6-month fixed term contract role.
Your New Role
Core responsibilities of the Financial Accountant will include:
- Managing and delivering the statutory accounts for the business, liaising with External auditors dealing with audit matters.
- Ensuring transactions are appropriately processed in the general ledger.
- Taking ownership of the of balance sheet reconciliations.
- Overseeing, maintaining and developing the compliance and controls environment.
- Ensuring reporting data is delivered on time in full.
- Managing reporting on fixed assets.
- Delivering timely (following timetables issued) and accurate financial reporting to internal and external stakeholders, including Board Reporting.
- Working with auditors and tax consultants to ensure timely and accurate reporting, providing inputs as required.
- Delivering VAT accounting.
- Managing overheads reporting and controls.
- Ensuring appropriate tax controls (including VAT and PAYE) and reporting – liaising with external tax advisors.
- Driving a continuous improvement ethos within the team and function.
The firm looks to hire a qualified Financial Accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA) who demonstrates:
- Strong communication skills.
- The ability to deal with operations.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- A positive, can do attitude.
On offer for the Financial Accountant will be a pro rata salary equivalent to £45,000 - £55,000 per annum, dependent on experience.
If you would like to find out more about this exceptional interim Financial Accountant opportunity, please apply today.
Apply for Financial Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly