5 days left
- Full Time
This role reports to the financial controller and involves close working with other members of the finance team across the Group, while closely supporting heads of departments outside the finance function.
This is a great chance to join a well established high performing finance function with excellent leadership and the opportunity to learn in a global organisation.
My client is a global market leading manufacturing business with a well established finance team.
- Month end accounting to include revenue and cost accruals and control account reconciliations.
- Management consolidation of subsidiary company reporting.
- Project accounting and reporting
- Completion of budget packs and board reporting packs
- Cash flow forecasting
- Attending operational meetings, presenting variance analysis and working closely with other departments
- Maintain established controls over finance systems and processes while supporting end users with queries.
- Stock control and stock management
- Assist with year-end audit and statutory accounts preparation.
- Liaise with key stakeholders and budget holders across the business to improve processes.
Ideally Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA) - will consider QBE with relevant industry experience
Previous SAP Experience is preferable
Strong Excel skills
Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment or similar industry.
Annual Bonus (Based on individual performance)
Hybrid working environment
Chance to join a welsh established forward thinking Finance Team