This highly successful manufacturing and distribution business has recently completed a significant inward investment programme to support further growth. They now have cutting edge production facilities and have acquired several sites across the UK that give them a major advantage over their competitors. They are now aiming to achieve £25m turnover in the next few years and a new role has been identified for a Management Accountant to support a busy Financial Controller who is looking to delegate work to free up time for urgent projects. This opportunity would therefore be an excellent chance for a part / newly qualified accountant or QBE Accountant to provide financial information that supports decision making and strategic planning. Duties will include:
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts
- Supporting the preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Producing variance analysis and commentary
- Providing KPI’s that drive profitability and growth
- Commercial analysis of margins and pricing
- Fixed asset register and stock control
- Raw materials reporting and cost analysis
- Preparation of statutory accounts, VAT and annual returns.
The position requires someone ambitious and able to evolve into a role and cope with ad hoc requests from the directors. The finance department needs some modernisation to deal with recent rapid growth and so there is plenty of scope for you to have input into new internal systems and reporting processes. A new ERP system is planned for the near future and the Management Accountant will be expected to play a key role in ensuring it is fit for purpose from a finance perspective.
Apply for Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly