6 days left
- Full Time
Join a global organisation in newly created Pricing Manager position. This is both strategic and hands on, as it's a stand-alone role.
Global Manufacturing business
Help build and implement pricing strategy.
- Develop, maintain and enhance appropriate pricing models for products and services by region/country/customer.
- Establish price positioning for value-add solutions
- Management of the pricing and analysis of the configurator tool and erp data, ensuring that the business is supported where requested, in an accurate and timely manner
- Highlighting margin opportunities within key categories and channels
- To work cross-functionally with a variety of internal departments, including; Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Operations and Finance ensuring that Pricing methodology complies with company policies and maximises profitability
- To provide industry expertise on pricing trends and competitor pricing
- Ensuring all price changes are communicated and explained clearly
- Contribute content and analysis for sales proposals
- Develop and co-ordinate pricing plans annually which deliver increase in margin.
- Structure and maintain a Business Intelligence reporting function, providing timely reports to management
- Significant experience in pricing and margin optimisation.
- Experience of developing pricing methodologies.
- Ability to deal with multi-regional change.
- Ability to create policies that can be executed across a broad range of products and categories.
- Experience in a strong analytical/project management environment.
- Established experience in a Pricing role / Senior Pricing Analyst role in a manufacturing environment for 5-10 years
- Experience of working within a complex commercial environment
- Delivering structured plans on pricing at a senior level
- High level numeracy and analytical skills
- Advanced MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint & Word)
- Proficiency in the use of pricing model software (SQL preferred or similar)
- An understanding of web pricing intelligence would be highly beneficial
- A Competitive salary plus bonus and benefits
- A global company with a high-performance culture
- Options to work flexibly and remotely, working where and when you are the most productive
- You will be valued in your new role and you'll be rewarded for your success