Interim Financial Controller
6 days left
- Full Time
Dartmouth Partners are currently partnered with a Private Equity backed Global Manufacturing business in NW England, seeking an immediately available Financial Controller to join the team.
You must be available immediately and ideally have worked in a manufacturing environment previously; however for the right candidate we can look outside of such. You will have performed turnaround team projects previously and be experienced at hitting the ground running on assignments.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Oversee and maintain manufacturing site accounting framework
- Day to day management of the Finance function
- Delivery of annual statutory reporting process
- Ownership of manufacturing site Balance Sheet & Cashflow
- Assist Group function where neccesary
- Internal management of additional statutory/balance sheet reporting
- Reporting to CFO
- Manage a small team (including potential recruitment responsibilities)
Apply for Interim Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly