2 days left
- Full Time
Axon Moore are partnering with a high-flying international services business based on the Fylde Coast who are looking to bring in a new FP&A Analyst. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business that has gone through continuous growth and looking to bring in a strong calibre individual to the commercial team. This role will report into the Group Head of FP&A and work closely with several directors across the international group.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• To deliver timely, accurate and complete flash reports to the business
• Ownership of the Consolidation and Indirect Overheads models for Budget, Re-forecasting and Strategy
• Develop and deliver the group’s financial performance management in line with the short/medium and long-term financial planning and reporting strategy
• Delivering detailed annual budgets, strategic planning & quarterly forecasts for all operating units
• Business partnering with several key stakeholders across different divisions
• Responsible for BI across the finance function, including the production of standard reports and development of the product.
• Produce high quality financial reporting to senior management
You will be qualified in either ACA/CIMA/ACCA or QBE with strong relevant experience of working in a fast paced environment. In return, you will join an organisation that will be keen to develop and promote this successful candidate for future senior financial and commercial positions.
You will ideally be highly skilled in Power BI with excellent excel modelling experience.
Salary on offer is c. £45,000-£50,000 plus excellent benefits.
For further details or for immediate consideration then please contact Jessica at Axon Moore.
Apply for FP&A Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly