6 days left
- Full Time
CFO sought to join a fast-growing e-commerce group, based in the South East.
The opportunity is to take this multi-site business through Series A investment deployment, raise Series B and drive the next growth phase (3 -5 years). This is a true operational and strategy CFO role and will take responsibility for the day to day finance and reporting functions for this £15m t/o group. We are looking for someone who can exit the business in the medium term (3 years).
- Strategy and commercial support - including executing the ‘buy and build’ plan
- Management of complex banking arrangements
- Day to day management of the finance function
- Improvement and management of processes, systems and controls
- Preparation and development of commercial financial analysis, to support the wider business
- Management of VAT and Corporation Tax compliance as well as year end and audit processes
- Driving genuine sales strategy
- Taking the business through an exit
- Exposure to working within a leveraged, high growth environment.
- At least one (but ideally numerous) successful exits
- Tech/IT/ECommerce exposure
- Buy and build background
- Genuine Private Equity exposure
Regrettably we cannot directly respond to all applications; however, all applications will be considered and should be routed this way.
We do not require a cover letter.
Apply for CFO
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly