Senior Tax Manager (Global Technology Business)
- Full Time
A multinational business is looking to recruit a Senior Tax Manager to join their Cambridge office. You will need to support the CFO with tax-related matters. Ensuring that the operations and tax results comply with UK tax rules.
- Deal with external tax reporting including input to the preparation of the company's RDEC claim, corporation tax return, PAYE Settlement Agreement, Short Term Business Visitor Reporting and VAT returns
- Deal with internal reporting as required
- Deal with local compliance for auditing and tax as required
- Handle internal tax business according to the Group's tax management process
- Assess UK tax policy changes and provide management recommendations
- Participate in the review of tax clauses in contracts
- Assisting with special projects and ad-hoc financial tasks as required by CFO
- Bachelor or Master in Economics, Business, Accounting, and Finance, or related field,
- ACCA or tax qualification
- Ideally 5 years working experience in tax.
- Good knowledge of accounting principles and local regulations, e. tax law, company law. Practical knowledge of financial accounting and reporting.
- Work experience in multinational companies or a well-known accounting firm