Senior Manager, Accounting Advisory and Policy
1 day left
- Full Time
A superb Senior Manager - Accounting, Advisory and Policy role has arisen within a listed Technology group based in West London
Our client is a highly acquisitive, NASDAQ listed, £multi-billion turnover IT / Technology group based in West London.
The Senior Manager will be responsible for:
- Lead the IFRS accounting for the group including analysis, insight and support
- Facilitate accounting treatments on transactions
- Deliver USGAAP, SOX and IFRS requirements
- Updating tax and controlling teams with latest treatments
- Support M&A activities
- Business impact analysis
The successful candidate will likely be/have:
- Fully qualified ACA/ACCA accountant from a top practice
- Large public international clients
- Experience within a technical accounting advisory role.
- Strong IFRS technical accounting knowledge
- Experience within industry within a group function would be advantageous
The Senior Accounting Manager position comes with a competitive base salary and package. The business also offer dynamic working practices.