Interim Head of Financial Shared Service
6 days left
- Full Time
Eton Bridge Partners are partnering a recently acquired Management Consulting Business based in Cambridgeshire to recruit an Interim Head of Financial Shared Service, for 9-12 Months.
- Direct line management, coaching and development of 5 well established process/function leads covering Accounts Payable, Payroll & Expenses, Cash Management/Credit Control and a wider team of c.30 individuals of various levels.
- Ensuring all team deliverables are met on a timely basis with a right-first-time, customer orientated mentality
- Understanding and monitoring team workload to identify capacity or constraints to be able to accommodate additional non-routine requirements/deliverables
- Maintaining a strong, robust financial control environment while providing an exceptional standard service to the consulting business and other corporate functions
The FSS financial transactional team is based in a central location (although currently 100% remote working) and consists of the following process areas:
- Global Payroll & Expenses: delivering timely and accurate payroll and expenses payments to all Group employees, including monitoring adherence to the Group’s expense policy
- Accounts Payable: provides commercial supplier negotiations and supplier management in accordance with best practice and timely and accurate payment to suppliers, including managing the corporate purchasing card process.
- Global Cash Management (including Accounts Receivable maintenance) & Treasury: delivering strong Group cashflow management, moving cash around the Group to settle payments as they fall due and providing strong credit control support to collect outstanding debt timely.
In addition, the following areas sit outside of this role responsibility but are part of the wider finance shared service:
- Global financial accounting and reporting: including Group accounting and subsidiary entity ledgers (reports into Head of Group Finance)
- Project administration and credit control (reports into Head of Commercial Finance)
- Qualified Accountant of graduate calibre (ACA/CA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Background operating in a Financial Controllership capacity, ideally gained within an SSC environment.
- A minimum of 10 years experience, including significant exposure to management of financial processes and large teams.
Apply for Interim Head of Financial Shared Service
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly