Chief Financial Officer
6 days left
- Full Time
Mallory Partners have been retained by one of THE success stories of the last 20 years in UK technology to appoint a CFO. Private Equity backed, they have grown to £25M+ EBITDA in short order, but retained their entrepreneurial culture and customer centric ethos and plan to at least double EBITDA in this new investment cycle. There is a huge appetite for M&A to support the organic growth opportunities that already exist and the new investors share this ambition and have the balance sheet to support the plan.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Be a professionally qualified accountant with experience of leading a finance department through a period of rapid growth.
- Been involved in a Private Equity backed business and ideally an exit process.
- Worked in a technology or business services company.
- Led and grown a successful finance team.
- Be dynamic and commercially astute with a keen eye for detail.
This role is an excellent opportunity to join an already successful business with great growth prospects and the chance to be a part of a significant equity play.
Apply with a copy of your CV and some points as to your relevancy for this role.
Apply for Chief Financial Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly