Financial Controller - Manufacturing
2 days left
- Full Time
A global manufacturing business have a critical opening a commercially minded Financial Controller with experience of cost accounting in a manufacturing environment. You will need to be a strong business partner who can develop business relationships across the international operation while working with local site managers.
The role will include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Partnering with supply chain and tech teams.
- Assist the commercial manager in global projects.
- Standard Costing, Variance analysis, costs of goods solds (COGS) and inventory management.
- Budgets and forecasts
- Provide best in class reports to aid key business decisions.
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Strong interpersonally with the drive to build relationship with stakeholders at all level.
- Prior experience in a cost focused role ideally with manufacturing site experience.
- Full eligibility to work in the UK
Apply for Financial Controller - Manufacturing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly