Finance Project Manager
MERJE are partnered with a growing Financial Services Business in their search for a talented Finance Project Manager
Your new role:
Reporting directly to the Group Financial Controller, you will be the Finance champion for projects across the business, providing input from across the wider Finance team and being the “voice” for SMEs in each Finance area. This role is crucial for maintaining organisation and oversight across a variety of critical business projects on behalf of Finance.
- Managing Finance stakeholder groups across the business to support project outcomes by facilitating meetings and workshops.
- Liaising across the key Finance departments, Business Change and IT to provide input on behalf of Group Finance to key project meetings.
- Planning, conducting and documenting UAT across a range of different projects.
- Seeking input from SMEs where necessary and collating feedback to deliver to Business Change/IT.
- Being the Finance lead on the GL upgrade project, liaising between Financial Accounts and Financial Operation to deliver substantial control improvements and efficiencies
- Being the key point of contact for Finance on the loan servicing platform project, co-ordinating timetables, managing resource planning and delivering regular project updates.
- Owning the update and transformation of existing process documents to be relevant to newly implemented systems, consulting SMEs where appropriate.
- Assisting on ad hoc Finance Projects where required.
Essential skills & Experience:
- Ideally you will be a qualified / part qualified Accountant
- Experience of working in a Finance environment.
- Previous experience of system migrations, ad hoc projects and UAT.
- Good knowledge of GL accounting systems.
- Strong performance management and communication skills.
- Ability to build relationships with a range of senior stakeholders.
- Strong IT skills including Excel and Word.
Pay and benefits:
- Salary up to c£50,000 depending upon experience
- 25 days holiday which can be flexed up/down
- Life assurance
- Critical illness cover
- Health cash plan
- Private medical insurance
- Regular team/individual incentive
- Travel season ticket loans
- Ride to Work scheme
- Free gym access
- Local bar/restaurant discounts.
- Career development opportunities are excellent and where appropriate we offer sponsorship of relevant qualifications.
Please note, should you not receive feedback within 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.
Apply for Finance Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly