2 days left
- Full Time
A great opportunity has arisen for a Financial Accountant to join a growing company in north Leicester. Initially, this full-time role will be offered on a temporary basis of six months but has strong potential of becoming permanent.
Your New Role
Working closely with the Finance Director, this role is responsible for delivering financial reporting and controls for the business.
The new Financial Accountant will:
- Manage and deliver the statutory accounts for the business, liaising with External auditors dealing with audit matters.
- Ensure transactions are appropriately processed in the general ledger.
- Take ownership of the of balance sheet reconciliations.
- Oversee, maintain and develop the compliance and controls environment.
- Ensure reporting data is delivered on time in full.
- Manage reporting on fixed assets.
- Deliver timely (following timetables issued) and accurate financial reporting to internal and external stakeholders, including Board Reporting.
- Work with auditors and tax consultants to ensure timely and accurate reporting, providing inputs as required.
- Deliver VAT accounting.
- Manage overheads reporting and controls.
- Ensure appropriate tax controls (including VAT and PAYE) and reporting – liaising with external tax advisors.
- Drive a continuous improvement ethos within the team and function.
Applications are invited from ACCA, ACA and CIMA qualified Financial Accountants who demonstrate:
- Strong communication skills.
- The ability to deal with operations.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- A positive, can do attitude.
In return, the Financial Accountant will be offered a pro rata salary equivalent to £45,000 - £55,000 per annum, dependent on experience.
If you would like to find out more about this excellent Financial Accountant role, please apply now.
Apply for Financial Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly