Axon Moore are partnering with a well established yet rapidly growing Retail Services Organisation in the Bolton area who are looking to add a FP&A Accountant to their team.
This is a new position due to internal promotion and continued growth of the business. You will be responsible for producing strategic financial models, developing financial reports by working with key stakeholders and overseeing KPI reporting. You will also be working closely with the CFO and CEO of the business on a strategic level making this a highly visible and progressive opportunity.
Reporting to the Group Finance Manager and sitting within the Management Accounts team, the role will include but will not be limited to:
• Overseeing established reports re KPIs / sales targets / inventory management
• Working with key stakeholders to drive improvements in insight, reporting and processes.
• Producing financial business case models to aid decision making
• Producing financial KPI targets for key stakeholders and monitor performance
• Product costings for our largest customer
• Calculating and reporting of actualised costings for our largest customer
• Continuous improvement of finance processes and reporting tools
This role will suit a commercially minded, driven, ACCA/ACA/CIMA Qualified candidate who can manipulate and analyse large data sets whilst influencing stakeholders at all levels.
If you are interested in hearing more then please contact Jessica Blackburn at Axon Moore.