Axon Moore are currently recruiting for a Senior Commercial Analyst to join a leading E-commerce Retailer based in Northwich, on a full time, permanent basis.
The role and business are both very fast paced therefore requires a driven and highly motivated individual who will take ownership of the commercial P&L and drive forward business performance through insightful analysis and accurate forecast models.
• Provide insightful reporting to senior stakeholders
• Own the commercial P&L and drive improvement throughout, challenging key metrics and identify areas of opportunity within our offering.
• Build forecasting models to demonstrate our current performance and expected future value.
• Use third party data to analyse market share and areas of over/under performance.
• Adding full commercial control to all decisions in your area, considering the P&L contribution impact of your actions.
This role would suit an ambitious newly OR finalist ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified candidate with an analytical mind-set. Excellent Excel skills will be essential, and candidates will need to demonstrate the ability to use complex financial models.
Currently working remotely but there will be flexibility to work across multiple offices/remote going forwards.
If you are interested in hearing more then please send your CV to Jessica Blackburn at Axon Moore.
Apply for Commercial Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly