2 days left
- Full Time
Reporting to the Managing Director and based in Dudley, as the Finance Manager you will be primarily responsible for managing and controlling the finance function, working alongside the MD, to navigate through the infancy of the business.
In the job you'll be tasked with the following:
- Implementing efficient controls and processes
- Managing the payroll of 15 employees
- Working with the MD to support the growth and trajectory of the business
- Support with seeking further investment for the early stages of the business The Candidate: The ideal candidate for this Finance Manager role will have relevant experience of working with small start up businesses.
You'll also need experience of:
- Managing relationships with venture capitalist
- Maintaining full control of the accounts function
- Creating improvements and implementing more efficient processes within the accounts team
- Managing end to end payroll
- Supporting the growth of a small business
- Going out for funding and gaining more investment In addition, it's essential that you possess the following:
- Excellent MS Excel skills (pivot tables/vlookups)
- Experience of using Xero accounting package
- A degree in accountancy or engineering
- A qualification in one of the recognised accounting bodies such as ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Strong communications skills
- An ability to be flexible within an everchanging market You'll also need to be required to have a degree of flexibility in your approach, where you may need to adjust common practice to a more practical method.
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.