2 days left
- Full Time
fdu is recruiting a high calibre Financial Controller for a well-funded technology / software client who are leading their field and are supplying their products to an impressive client list.
Having recently secured a £20m+ fund raise, my client is looking to hire a new Financial Controller (reporting to the CFO), who can help them scale to an exit. You need to be ambitious individual, well trained (big company) with an entrepreneurial streak and the capability to become my client’s Finance Director in the next 2 years.
- Improving all financial operations including chart of accounts, configuring and integrating the accounting systems, controls and processes etc.
- Managing all statutory accounting and accounting operations including month-end and year-end close.
- Preparing timely management accounts and all financial reporting.
- Coordinating the budgeting and forecasting process.
- Managing, leading and developing the finance team.
- Supporting the Senior Leadership Team with a sophisticated FP&A framework that can provide insightful analytics / decision making data.
Qualifications and skills
- Fully qualified accountant with experience gained in a high volume / low value environment.
- Strong financial leadership experience with excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Highly systems literate with a track record of automation which drives efficiency.
- Hands on approach, you must be able to demonstrate that you are a ‘doer’.
Apply for Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly