Senior Finance Analyst - Control (FTC 6 Months)
2 days left
- Full Time
Senior Finance Analyst
Competitive Salary + Benefits
PepsiCo UK is home to some of the world's most loved food and drink products. Making every day favourites like Walkers, Quaker, Tropicana, Doritos and Naked Juice, to name a few! We have a fantastic reputation for developing and launching products that our consumers love. We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and have recently been voted a Top Employer for the sixth year in a row. On a larger scale, PepsiCo produces the world's largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands, including 22 product lines that each generates more than $1billion in annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com.
We’re looking for a Finance Analyst to come and join our UK Finance team to help support an exciting period of change and transformation, as we evolve our UK systems. The role will be offered as a 6 month fixed term contract. At present our offices remain closed, but when they re-open you may be expected to work from our Reading office a couple of days a week if required.
What you'll get up to:
The role plays a key part in the implementation of SAP system, inventory and costing data maintenance and monthly financial reporting
- Support the successful implementation of SAP, including defining new ways of working and mapping roles & responsibilities
- Support the Supply Chain Control Team with master data governance and change requests from sites
- Support the data input and control of all site resource and recipe information (including the generation of production versions which are needed for costing and process order creation)
- Help to ensure the total Production Versions are accurately maintained across all sites (by report generation and analysis)
- Processing of month end actuals and manual journal creation for Supply Chain Teams
- Support the month end actual costing process in SAP
- You should be comfortable playing a key role in change projects to support a continuous improvement culture on system implementation, reporting and SOX/GCS controls
What we're looking for:
- Part or fully qualified accountant (e.g. ACCA, ACA, CIMA) or significant financial experience
- Experience of Cost Accounting, Financial Reporting, Risk & Controls
- Systems skills – Strong excel, ideally SAP
- Strong attention to detail – accurate financial reporting and planning, robust execution of financial controls
- Well organised, Self sufficient & Proactive; able to schedule and prioritise many competing priorities to deliver independently against deadlines;
- Strong collaboration skills and influencer;
- Flexibility, and capable of dealing with ambiguity; Can-do, flexible resiliant attitude – able to respond to rapidly changing/ urgent priorities;
Salary & benefits:
We'll offer a competitive salary, private health care, flexible benefits package.
We pride ourselves on our superb work force. The people in this business genuinely care about doing a great job! We have a common goal - strive to continuously improve our business performance and our own personal development. With the majority of executive team having been promoted organically, we are continually developing and encouraging our employees to push themselves further and offer them support with their continual learning. Career progression is incredibly important to us and we provide great opportunities to grow a long term career.
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with the Equality Act 2010, we value diversity at our company; it is an essential part of our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, pregnancy or maternity, marital/civil partnerships, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, disability or race including; colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin.