An owner managed SME with rapid growth through acquisitions and organically is looking to hire a Finance Manager for a full-time, permanent role in Alfreton.
In the current market they are certainly bucking the trend and revenues are on the up! Due to growth and to free up the Financial Controller, they are looking for an experienced, part qualified active studier or finalist or qualified accountant to come in and manage the day to day transactional, financial and management accounting while managing a small team.
Your New Role
Key duties and responsibilities of the Finance Manager will include:
- Production of weekly management accounts
- Production of KPIs and bonus reports on a weekly basis
- Maintenance of the Fixed Asset register
- Management of AP/ AR/ Accounts Assistants (team of 4 or 5)
It is essential that applications to this Finance Manager role demonstrate the below skills and experience:
- The ability to motivate and manage a team.
- Very strong financial and management accounting skillset.
- An ambitious desire for the business to do well and motivation for personal development and to excel and exceed expectations.
This is a rare opportunity to join a business that is thriving, put your own stamp on things and add value.
On offer for the Finance Manager will be a salary of £45,000 per annum.
If you would like to find out more about this fantastic Finance Manager position, please apply now.
Apply for Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly