2 days left
- Full Time
Leading the day to day finance requirements reporting to the Managing Director and Group Finance Director, your responsibilities as Financial Controller will include:
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Preparation of annual financial accounts to submit to group
- Manage to cost accounting function
- Provide analysis of costing s and variances
- Business partnering with the business managers to set pricing, budgets and forecasts
- Prepare monthly P&L, balance sheet and cashflow forecast
- Ensuring compliance with Sarbanes Oxley, UK GAAP and US GAAP reporting standards
- Liaising with external tax advisers and auditors
- Identifying and implementing process improvements
To be considered for this Financial Controller position and be successful in post, you will need the following:
- CIMA, ACCA or ACA (ICAEW) qualification or equivalent experience
- Previous experience within a manufacturing environment
- Ability to set own deadlines and work without supervision
- Good team player who is keen to be involved with the wider business
- Strong systems knowledge including advanced Excel
This role is easily commutable by car from Thirsk, York, Northallerton, Darlington, Guisborough, Scarborough and surrounding areas
If you are interested in applying for this Financial Controller role, please click apply now.
Castle Employment Group is an award-winning recruitment company based in Scarborough, Leeds and York. With over 50 years of experience, we deliver a market leading service building long-term relationships with our candidates. We offer an honest, straightforward approach, tailored to deliver exactly what our candidates need.
Castle Employment provides temporary, permanent and contract employment opportunities throughout Yorkshire and the UK. Our highly experienced team of consultants are all specialists within their field of recruitment and have a thorough understanding and knowledge of their roles ensuring that they can deliver a perfect match for your career aspirations.
At Castle Employment Group, we recognise and appreciate the value of high-quality candidates - so only right that we reward the people who introduce them to us. Simply refer a friend to us, and if we find them a temporary or permanent position we will reward you with a shopping voucher to spend on yourself.
Due to the high volume of candidates that apply for our applications, we are unable to get in touch with every application. Therefore, if you haven't heard from one of our consultants within 7 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Apply for Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly