2 days left
- Full Time
Bookkeeper | Remote working from UK | £25,000 - £35,000
Award winning, digital & social media SME based in Central London have a requirement for a hands-on bookkeeper/ company accountant to join their expanding team on a remote working basis. This will be number 1 in finance with opportunity to progress into in commercial reporting downstream.
You will initially be responsible for bringing all outsourced financial controls & processes in house. You will take sole responsibility for the finance function within a fast-paced, growing company, with the opportunity to add real value from day one.
Your role will include:
- Month end duties
- Sales Ledger
- Purchase Ledger
- Credit Control
- Bank reconciliations
- VAT returns
- Supporting with year-end
There is also opportunity for involvement in monthly management accounts preparation and presentation including Budgeting & Forecasting, Variance analysis and ad hoc P&L analysis and reporting.
You will need:
- Experience as standalone bookkeeper / company accountant in a progressive SME (consultancy/ media agency sector experience highly desirable)
- To be a hands-on individual with confidence in taking full responsibility for the finance function
- Demonstrable track record of implementing processes/ controls for a fast-paced SME
- Strong communication skills with both finance/non-finance
- Drive and desire to join a growing, ambitious SME
- Keen attention to detail
- A proactive approach with the ability to work highly autonomously
- To be qualified to AAT Level
If you would like to be considered for the Remote Bookkeeper role, please click 'apply now’ or contact our team direct.
Apply for Bookkeeper
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly