Interim Finance Manager
A large UK-based engineering business requires an interim Finance Manager for a period of 6 months initially. The role will be supporting a joint venture project based in the north west of England, and will require someone able to be on site 1-2 days per week post-restrictions (expenses covered if not commutable).
The role will include:
- Business partnering with the corporate FD/MD and regional commercial managers
- Producing the monthly finance packs (P&L/BS/Cashflow) for the Joint Ventures, as well as providing Board pack input
- Preparing, maintaining and producing monthly cost reports; including cost recharges, costs for reimbursable contracts, cost allocation, etc.
- Supporting decision-making through analysis, commentary and recommendations
- Qualified accountant of graduate calibre
- Proven and demonstrable commercial joint venture project accounting experience and exposure to cost reimbursable contracts
- Heavy industry experience preferably within civil engineering / construction / infrastructure / transport or similar.
- Commercially astute with strong business partnering experience
Offering £500-550 per day (inside of IR35) or £75,000 - £90,000 fixed term contract
Apply for Interim Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly