Our client is a leading firm of accountants and business advisers
- Managing a compliance portfolio of personal, partnership and company tax returns to include monitoring of billing and work in progress
- Manage a team of tax associates and tax seniors
- To assist in the review of tax returns prepared by more junior members of staff
- Tax planning within the Firm
- To liaise proactively with clients on advisory matters
- To assist the partners on complex technical assignments
- To assist in marketing business taxation services
This role would be best suited to a qualified ACA/ CTA / ATT and/or QBE.
Flexible hours will be considered.
They offer a 37.5 hour working week Monday to Friday, a competitive salary based on qualifications and experience alongside benefits such as a bonus scheme, group pension, flexi-time and a pleasant working environment in newly fitted out offices in central Oxford.
Apply for Tax Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly