Group Finance Director
Entrepreneurial, PE-backed creative agency is looking for an operationally and technically savvy Group Finance Director.
The business is about to embark on an exciting phase of growth with ambitious plans for the next three years.
We are looking for someone with systems implementation experience and proven experience in developing robust reporting models and analysis. You’ll have ideally worked with a PE-backed business and understand the internal and external financial requirements.
This is a 6month contract initially with permanent potential and will be home-based owing to Covid.
Group Finance Director | The Role
- Reporting and presenting the global management pack
- Overseeing all FP&A
- Reporting to private equity investors
- Cashflow management
- Reviewing processes and systems in readiness for ambitious business growth plans
- Managing and mentoring the finance team
- Overseeing the audit
- Leading a new workflow system implementation
Group Finance Director | The Person
- Qualified CA, ACA, CIMA, ACCA
- Experience in working with private equity-backed businesses
- Experience of working in a 'people’ industry - though it doesn’t necessarily need to be media
- Immediately available or on short notice
Due to the large number of applicants we receive from web-based job advertisements, it is the policy of RedHat only to contact candidates that have the relevant skillset for our current portfolio of clients.
If you do not receive a reply you have not been successful this time but please do not hesitate to contact us again in the future.