Management Accountant | Slough Berkshire | Competitive Salary + Benefits Including Travel Loans and Dental Plan | Business Services / Accountancy Practice
Arlington Recruitment is seeking a Management Accountant for a busy Business Service department in Slough. This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a thriving accountancy practice, where you will be responsible for a diverse portfolio of clients.
Core responsibilities include:
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly management accounts
- Client management
- Client liaison for smaller, less complex, assignments
- Supervise associates who have undertaken work for your portfolio and support them in their development through client work they undertake
- Work within client deadlines and communicate any issues to the department Manager/Supervisor
- Work closely with the Department Manager to manage workflow, efficiencies and optimise client services
The ideal Management Accountant candidate will be part qualified or have experience working in a similar role.
You will have:
- Competent bookkeeping skills
- Experience with VAT and all the other general business reporting requirements
- Exceptional client handling skills
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to work to tight deadlines and a positive can do attitude
- Knowledge is beneficial in Sage Line 50, Xero, Netsuite and Quickbooks
There is a great range of benefits available to the successful Management Accountant candidate, including:
- Travel loans
- Dental plan
- Pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Bike to work scheme
Apply for this great Management Accountant role today by clicking the 'apply' button below...