Interim Group Reporting Accountant - 12 month Mat Cover
6 days left
- Full Time
Communicate are partnering with an international educational service provider who are looking to hire a collaborative, willing and passionate Group Reporting Accountant who can come on board (remotely) from Mid May for 12 - 13 months.
This is a remote role and will, at the right time, require some travel to the London Office on a very ad-hoc basis. With this in mind, remote workers in the UK will be considered!
This role has been deemed Inside IR35 and will be a FTC for 12-13 months - paid directly by the client.
This role is due to a maternity leaver and will be looking to engage with a contractor from Mid May for a month's handover, and to also facilitate two month ends for a smooth on-boarding.
You will report into the Group Financial Reporting Lead, and will be working in a team of 6 in Group Finance.
- Qualified accountant with an audit background, slight preference towards Mid- Tier so that applicants have had experience in creating journals for clients,
- 1 year PQE in a relevant sector (education, publishing, media etc)
- Group finance exposure with a comprehensive understanding of a complex finance team structure,
- Strong financial reporting experience.
- PE backed business experience would be advantageous and desirable, but not essential,
- International liaison with overseas offices, will therefore result in some abnormal hours to accommodate calls on an ad-hoc basis,
- Being collaborative, adaptable and keen to learn!
Please apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org / 0203 6179 720 for further information.
Alternatively, should this role not be quite right in regard to start dates and duration, please do still get in touch on email as we may have something else better suited for you in the pipeline.
Apply for Interim Group Reporting Accountant - 12 month Mat Cover
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly