Commercial Finance Manager (SaaS)
Investigo are working exclusively with an exciting high growth PE backed Technology (SaaS) organisation in London.
This is a unique opportunity to manage a team of 3, working closely with sales and supporting the senior management team.
- Manage the new business development and sales pipeline focusing on revenue forecasting, variance analysis and business performance.
- Analysing monthly revenue performance against plan
- Analysing lifetime value for our customers base, cost to acquire customers (Working with Marketing) and customer churn rate
- Assess current policies and procedures and develop/implement procedural enhancements related to cash income and billing processes
- Analysing our customer portfolio, new business and bad debt provision
- Work with Sales, Revenue Operations and provide suggestions and assistance to ensure process improvement and transformation where needed to deal with the growth.
- Manage the preparation of the board pack focusing on Revenue and other support information requests as needed for the monthly management pack.
- Working directly with the customer success team and identifying and resolving any billing issues as arise.
- Adhoc projects
- Fully qualified Accountant
- Experience working within a SaaS or subscription business
- Extensive exposure to Revenue/ sales is desirable
- Experience working on Projects is desirable
If interested in this role, please contact Andy Young on 07711373314
Apply for Commercial Finance Manager (SaaS)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly