7 days left
- Part Time
The ideal candidate will be ACA or ACCA qualified and looking to work on a part time basis . The ideal candidate will have at least three years practice experience .
The successful candidate will be responsible for dealing with a varied portfolio of small business clients. You will be expected to have an understanding of common small business tax and VAT issues. The successful candidate will ideally have experience with cloud accounting technology although this is not essential. You should be passionate about client satisfaction and able to work in a close knit team. The role will have both managerial duties and hands on accounting duties.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing monthly/quarterly management accounts
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Preparation of limited company final accounts and Corporation Tax returns
- Preparation of sole trader and partnership accounts
- Preparation of personal tax returns
- Dealing with queries from clients
- Supervision of junior team members
- On boarding new clients
- Managing delivery of all monthly client outputs
This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified accountant who is looking for a more senior and managerial position within a rapidly growing practice. This is a part time role and will suit someone who is looking for part time hours. The number of hours is flexible.
Apply for Senior Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly