Financial Management Accountant
6 days left
- Full Time
My client, a well known hospitality brand are looking for a Financial Management Accountant to support the Accounting and Reporting team in providing the company with accurate financial information and ensuring the servicing of internal and external customers. Specifically, to help produce the Financial and Management Accounts of the company and group, as well as other ad hoc and periodic reports that are required.
As member of the central support team, the Management Accountant's areas of influence are at three levels:
- Producing the financial reporting of the business, for distribution to the board of directors and operational managers
- The finance perspective - dealing with peers across the finance team and understanding the processes involved in company accounting, as well as being a key contact within finance for other central support peer
- To ensure the business meets it financial deadlines, in providing timely information to management as well as third parties
- To help ensure company management accounts are produced accurately and on time each period
- To Support the Group Team in ensuring that the company annual statutory accounts are produced accurately and filed on time
- To provide the management of the business with accurate and relevant financial information as and when requested, and/or through self-investigation and analysis
- Produce journals for inclusion in the management accounts every 4-weekly period
- To assist the Group Financial Reporting Manager with consolidation and individual entities Statutory Reporting.
- Responsible for completing the annual consolidated Group Reporting pack for audit.
- Qualified Accountant
- Experience working in hospitality is desirable
- Good excel skills
Apply for Financial Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly