Head of Finance (International)
Partner Financial are currently working with a leading Consumer business who have a growing reputation for service delivery across its core business lines, partnering with its clients to enhance core functional areas of expertise and capability, drive value in the supply chain and provide insight and best practice guidelines for consumers. Building influential and effective relationships across the organisation is crucial to the performance of the position.
Following recent organisational changes, the business is now seeking an experienced Financial Leader to oversee one of the largest functions in the group developing a best-in-class operation, that leverages investment and promotes business wide change and efficiency. This role will take ownership of the finance function and will interface with senior stakeholders in the Group.
- Providing complete finance support to the Leadership team, helping to guide the group strategic agenda;
- Leading on the building of business and investment cases for initiatives;
- Driving a culture of efficiency and utilisation to ensure budget targets are met;
- Creating and presenting regular financials to the business and ensuring a strong controls environment is built and maintained, alongside long-term financial planning exercises across the group functions;
- Working with the business to ensure alignment and full understanding of budgets, performance and controls, working closely with the wider finance team in adapting and deploying new methods;
- Implementing new and efficient systems to better manage, track and distribute costs across the businesses and create recharging processes that are manageable and transparent;
- Preparing ad-hoc analysis as required.
- Experience in a large multi-functional organisation, having proven expertise in supporting corporate functions and their leaders at a senior level and driving a strategic agenda;
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to influence stakeholders;
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills, with the ability to interpret and present data to the stakeholders;
- Ability to offer advice to the business to aid the key decision-making process.
Interested candidates should send their CV to Will Sharples. We will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within five days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you would like to have a confidential discussion about your current situation then please feel free to give us a call to discuss.