Salary: £45,000 - £60,000 depending on experience
We are a fast-growth and successful next generation technology Consultancy firm, which was recently ranked #2 in the Sunday Times Virgin Atlantic Fast Track 100, and the fastest growing Consultancy in Europe by the FT 1000. At Kubrick we work with global organisations and enable them to improve their capabilities in data, advanced analytics and AI. Our unique business model has disrupted the traditional consulting model, resulting in over 100% annual growth for each of the last 3 years. We were also recently awarded 'B2B Business of the Year' at the Growing Business Awards 2020, due to our rapid growth, commitment to diversity, and the brilliant feedback received from our clients.
Our people are conscientious, care deeply about quality and are empathetic, putting themselves in others’ shoes. They rejoice in our diversity and have a genuine desire to look after one another.
We are looking to recruit an energetic Financial Analyst to help drive high-quality accounting, financial control, and reporting processes. This newly created role will be central to the monthly board reporting activities and will in time, become the team’s data and reporting expert.
- Management accounts and reporting:
- Produce and continue to improve the monthly reporting pack including the primary statements and insightful business performance analysis and commentary
- Continue development of high-quality monthly reporting processes commensurate with the fast-growing size of the business, including consolidation of new international subsidiaries
- Support the budgeting and re-forecasting processes, with monthly analysis and commentary on variances
- Partner with others in the accounting team and the broader business to analyse entries and balances, and to provide insight into trends and variances
- Business performance and analysis of operational data:
- Use CRM and HR system data to produce operational performance analysis and reporting
- Drive continuous improvement in both the Finance department and the wider company by providing relevant reporting and analysis on key performance metrics
- Work with other departments to develop best practices and control processes to ensure organisational data quality is maintained
- Projects and process improvements:
- Act as the reporting lead in future improvement projects, driving change where required to finance systems and workflows
The ideal candidate will be ambitious and recently qualified either from practice or industry - either working within a similar Financial Analysis / Management Accounting / Commercial Finance role and seeking a new challenge at one of the fastest growing companies in the UK, or someone seeking a move out of practice with a strong analytical mindset.
Experience with Excel and general ledger accounting is essential, with knowledge of ERPs or cloud accounting packages desirable. Proficiency in using data and visualisation packages (e.g. Tableau or Power BI, SQL) will be an advantage, as would Excel VBA.
Job Type: Permanent
If this Finance Analyst role looks right for you, please apply now for consideration.
Apply for Finance Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly