Head of Regulatory Reporting
**Newly Created Role** Trace have been retained by a UK Challenger Bank to fill a key leadership position. Reporting to the CFO this role will take on full responsibility for an existing Regulatory Reporting team but will need to upskill the regulatory reporting team to ensure best in class team, with strong technical knowledge and the ability to provide effective support in implementing change.
You'll be a thought-leader and educator for the entire business. Keep abreast of ongoing changes to regulatory rules and reporting requirements, providing early impact assessment and ensuring timely implementation.
- Timely and accurate production of all regulatory returns (COREP, PRA, BOE) and MI to the bank’s regulators, executive management, ALCO, and Group
- Enhance the governance and control framework through improved documentation of policies, procedures, interpretations and key assumptions, including periodic reviews.
- Timely closure of audit findings related to regulatory reporting, embedding quality/control improvements in to BAU.
- Implementation of new regulatory returns process or implement changes to existing returns, in line with changes to regulatory rules
- Ensure effective tools are in place for monitoring capital and liquidity
- Drive change to systems and processes to increase automation
- Implement tighter controls migrate risk to all liquidity reporting
- Support the Risk team through provision of MI for ICAAP and ILAAP and the Treasury team through provision of MI for daily liquidity reporting
- Support and develop an existing team with a view to enhancing
- - ACCA/ACA/CIMA/CA Fully Qualified Accountant
- - Proven experience of liaising with BoE, PRA & FCA
- - At least 10 years post-qualified experience
- - At least 7 years' experience within an FCA regulated environment
- - At least 3 years experience as Regulatory Reporting Lead in a UK Bank or Specialist lender
- - Ability to manage a small team
- - Must have strong knowledge of ILAAP, ICAAP, BoE and Risk Reporting
- - Must have strong understanding of COREP, FINREP, LCR, NSFR, ALMM , PRA110
- - Thought leader and chief educator for the bank on all new regulatory legislation
- - Strong financial systems and process experience
This is an amazing new role and a real chance to be part of a new leadership team within a Bank that is making genuine waves in the UK market.
If you are great at what you do, have a real passion for getting things right and want an opportunity to help build something great, please do get in touch.
Apply for Head of Regulatory Reporting
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly