£40,000 - £45,000, Pension plus Benefits
Hamilton Woods Qualified Search is assisting a multi-faceted Financial Services business that is looking to add a Finance Manager to their team. Having built a loyal customer base, the company is led by an incredibly driven management team that has a collaborative and positive culture where talent is valued.
To consolidate, manage, and develop a new team within Finance (Purchase Ledger and Management Accounts functions) to support the business in achieving its financial targets and business growth strategy, spanning profitability, cash management and performance incentives. This is the perfect role for an aspiring Management Accountant with excellent managerial qualities.
- Supervising the Accounts Payable function - including cash management as required by Group Treasury.
- Leading the Management Accounting function - including the delivery of monthly management accounts, annual Budget, 3 Year Plan and Forecasting
- To oversee the sales incentive management process function - from award calculation to payroll submission.
- To manage the Accounts Payable department effectively and efficiently, to make sure that cash management plans achieved.
- To ensure the Management Accounts team achieves month end deliverables.
- To ensure the Budgeting process is achieved on time and to the required level of detail.
- To deliver the Sales Incentive process accurately, in line with policy and within the payroll submission deadlines.
- Present the management accounts to the respective budget holder each month.
- Fully Qualified Accountant (CIMA / ACCA/ ACA) - with a min. 1yr+ post qualification experience
- Experience in developing and improving accounting systems and processes.
- A self-motivated individual who can drive through change and proactively seek out continuous improvement.
- Experience in leading, mentoring and developing individuals through their qualification and career path.
Apply for Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly