Finance Analyst - Hampshire (12 month FTC)
A market leading residential developer is looking to recruit a Finance Analyst to report to the Regional Financial Controller and work with the regional finance team. You will assist in the timely delivery of high quality and well analysed financial and management information for use by Regional and Group Management.
A strong, technical, qualified accountant, you will have operated in a commercially focused business, have detailed knowledge of CIS and VAT and ideally have housebuilding experience.
Main duties include:
- Timely and accurate month end close and production of monthly management a/cs
- Fully reconciled balance sheets
- Submission of group reporting deliverables
- Assist in preparation of full year and half year statutory account packs, annual budgets and quarterly forecasts, together with supporting analysis
- Supporting the Regional Financial Controller in the preparation of the financial business plan, budgets and forecasts, and periodic reporting of performance against the plan.
- Preparation of monthly VAT return
- Preparation of monthly CIS return
- Weekly cashflow forecasting
- Act as a point of contact for finance with the wider business.
- You will be a fully qualified chartered accountant with the capability of dealing with people at all levels. Housebuilding experience is beneficial as is knowledge of CIS and cost to complete.
£50,000 plus generous benefits package.
Daniel Bolton at email@example.com in the first instance.
Apply for Finance Analyst - Hampshire (12 month FTC)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly