Our client is a high-growth PE backed IT Services business which has grown impressively over the past few years. They are now looking to hire a best in class CFO to join a highly driven management team as the business embarks on the next stage of its growth.
As part of the board and working closely with the management team, chair and investors, the CFO will need to be a hands on operator who can add value strategically and commercially. Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the CEO in developing strategy and delivering growth plan
- Provide meaning management information and insight
- Understand and monitor the revenue and cost dynamics of the business and suggest & implement recommendations as appropriate
- Continue to strengthen the controls within the business while improving efficiencies
- Close management of cash while allowing the business to deliver its objectives and growth
The successful candidate will have strong interpersonal skills with sector experience within IT Services or related sectors. Private Equity is a nice to have.
Apply for CFO
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly