5 days left
- Full Time
Salary: £65,016 - £72,480 per annum plus excellent benefits
Walsall, West Midlands - currently working from home
Full-time, Permanent,37 hours per week
Closing Date: Sunday 11th May 2021
Interviews held on: Wednesday 19th May 2021
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Treasury Manager to strategically lead and manage their corporate finance team covering treasury, development finance, business planning and commercial investments.
Main job responsibilities:
- Develop, review and produce, in conjunction with the Director of Finance, the Group wide Annual Treasury Strategy and Treasury Management Policy.
- Lead and manage all aspects of the Group’s treasury management function including the development and implementation of relevant systems and procedures.
- Manage and deliver the Group’s annual Business Plan including submission to the Regulator, stress testing and ongoing modelling throughout the year
- Prepare and deliver reports and presentations to Boards, Committees and colleagues as required, including submissions to the Regulator of Social Housing.
- Provide strategic advice to colleagues on treasury implications of development, growth and other plans.
- Appraise new funding opportunities and make recommendations for the Group’s financing requirements.
- Produce the treasury related statutory account notes for the Group in accordance with statutory reporting timetables.
- Responsible for Capital accounting and the asset liability register
- Manage and monitor financial covenants of the Group.
- with documented requirements.
- Effectively manage hedging requirements including any on-going valuation and market to market requirements.
- Support the Director of Finance in delivery of the Group’s Value for Money Strategy
Our client are looking for:
- Professional qualifications in accountancy and/or treasury management.
- Membership of a relevant CCAB body.
- Significant experience in effectively managing security.
- Experience in using hedging and financial instruments.
- The ability to undertake complex business planning and detailed modelling to optimise plans to meet whg’s borrowing requirements.
- A proven track record of undertaking financial analysis and providing financial advice to people in senior management roles.
- Experience of working with accounting IT systems and proficiency in Excel.
- A good working knowledge and understanding of RSL finance and the statutory framework for accounting.
- An in-depth knowledge of and a proven track record of success in a treasury management function.
Overall, they are looking for someone who is committed, energetic, and shares their values. They want you to bring your experience and enthusiasm to their organisation can and make a huge difference to their team.
What’s in it for me?
Our client are output focused and flexible and believe in giving colleagues the right balance of autonomy and support to enable them to work to their full potential. Despite the high expectation for performance and delivery, they are committed to ensuring colleagues have a healthy work-life balance and able to work in agile ways which support them.
You will receive a competitive salary, 27 days annual leave (plus Christmas shut down), a great defined benefit pension scheme, health cash plan, a range of shopping and leisure discounts.
Our client are committed to keeping colleagues and candidates safe during COVID-19 and will deploy a range of selection methods that comply with government guidelines.
Our client are committed to safer recruitment and to the protection and safeguarding of children, young people and vulnerable adults and will conduct appropriate background checks where necessary.
They are inclusive and passionate about diversity, so they welcome applicants from BAME and LGBTQ+ applicants.
Early applications are encouraged as often they experience a high volume of interest for posts.