AP Manager, FMCG, Kew Gardens, up to £40k
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable supervisor to join a dynamic omni-channel business. Ideally you will have had some FMCG/ Retail experience and be a confident self-starter. Reporting to the Finance Director, you will play a key management role within the Finance team, supporting and driving the processes and controls of in all payable areas.
- Oversee the production of accurate suppler payment runs, responsible for the review and first approval
- Ensure supplier setup process is adhered to and paperwork filed and understanding of key supplier’s payment terms
- Statement Reconciliations to be carried out on a quarterly basis
- Run ad hoc reporting from financial accounting system
- All additional standard, chaps & Bacs payments
- Weekly posting of the bank statements to system
- Reconcile creditor position for period end and supplier statements for year end
- Liaise with production & buying teams to resolve stock issues
- Oversee and manage the processing of non-stock invoices, these must be logged and distributed around the business in a timely manner for approval.
- Authorisation and coding processes followed (including description, nominal account, VAT) prior to posting invoices.
- Oversee the administration and processing of employee expenses and company credit cards.
- Retail/FMCG experience essential
- Excellent communicator
- The ability to multi-task, work under pressure, meet deadlines and adapt to a fast-paced and busy environment
- Ideally Navision experience
- Ideally qualified / part qualified (ACCA, AAT)
- Strong system and IT skills are essential, including excel skills (pivot, vlookup)
Apply for AP Manager, FMCG, Kew Gardens, up to £40k
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly