Regulatory Reporting Accountant
Our Client is a fast growing challenger bank who need additional resource in Regulatory Reporting due to a project. The permanent members of the team will be working on the project and therefore this ia backfill role. You will join at an exciting time as the banks success is leading to expansion.
The role will work closely with the existing regulatory reporting team members, this will allow for a good handover. It will take responsibility for a broad range of regulatory reporting tasks:
This is a great opportunity for an Interim Regulatory Reporting Accountant with relevant experience to be involved in the following:
- Prepare and submit the COREP suite of reports
- Preparation of FCA regulatory returns
- Preparing liquidity coverage ratio and net stable funding ratio.
- Reviewing and preparing prudential returns
- Preparation of the ILAAP and ICAAP
- Validation of returns and submission to the PRA and Bank of England.
- Review and updating of regulatory reporting process and procedures documents.
- Monthly management review packs
- Monitoring FX exposures, hedging and open positions
Skills and experience:
- You must have worked in regulatory reporting and be able to start at short notice as this is an interim position
- You will have an excellent academic record
- Ideally you will be a Qualified Accountant
You will be skilled at picking up new systems and processes and with enjoy working in a team environment. The role will be remote and later on in th summer they may start to return to the office 1-2 days a week.
This is a 3-6 month fixed term contract paying c£75,000.
Apply for Regulatory Reporting Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly