The position of Finance Manager is based within an ambitious and fast-growing organisation consisting of multiple businesses. This position will initially be required to work on the ongoing system implementation projects, assisting with embedding processes within the accounts teams
- Frequently reviewing the businesses requirements and strategy
- Management accounts preparation with frequent reporting to the directors on the business performance.
- Year-end accounts production to send to external accountants and handle any queries raised.
- Overseeing the work of the team checking reconciliations and payroll.
- Manage banking relationships and client money compliance.
- Processing and checking supplier payment runs.
- Weekly cashflow forecasting and reporting.
- Liaising with and reporting to external accountants.
- Responsible for all VAT, HRMC and legislative duties are upkept.
- Ideal but not essential would be previous experience working as an Accountant and experience working within a growing SME
- Good systems experience
- Qualified ACCA/CIMA
- Excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Experience of training and developing people
Apply for Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly