Our client is a high-growth services provider with offices both in the UK and the US. The group is ambitious and growing, with a blue-chip client base. Due to exceptional organic growth and acquisitions, there is a newly created vacancy for a Financial Controller to manage the finance function, supporting M&A, growth and commercial insights.
The Financial Controller will oversee the Finance Function on a day-to-day basis ensuring accurate reporting of all financial data. This is a role that requires a commercial individual, who will quickly gain a good understanding of the business processes and systems, and who can deliver continuous improvement. You will raise the profile of the finance department as a business partner and service provider to the business. This would suit a finance professional looking to progress to CFO and gain transaction experience.
- Ensure the preparation of timely and accurate monthly management accounts and reports for operational management – complete ownership and control of the month end process.
- Ensure the preparation of timely and accurate monthly board packs.
- Management and development of the finance team.
- Development, maintenance and implementation of strong processes and controls
- Compliance with regulation and all legal requirements, including tax
- Quick and accurate delivery of statutory reporting
- Expert understanding and development of the Finance system
- High profile relationship and partnering with all levels of management in the business
- Execution of a robust forecasting process
- Produce weekly and monthly sales & financial KPI’s, for management reporting and Board Packs.
- Preparation of budgets, forecasts, and business plans.
- You will be a qualified accountant (ACA) ideally having trained in practice Educated to degree level (Russell Uni or equivalent) Strong technical knowledge of accounting, control and processes Excellent organisational and planning abilities Proven Excel and Systems experience Proactive and self-starting Excellent communication skills, written and spoken
London (flexible working)
We are committed to encouraging and celebrating applicants from different backgrounds, whatever their gender, ethnicity, race, religious and political beliefs, education, socioeconomic background, disability, sexual orientation and geographical location to promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Apply for Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly