Interim Group Reporting Accountant - 4 months
Communicate are partnering with an international shippings business who are looking to hire a collaborative, willing and passionate Group Reporting Accountant who can come on board (remotely) from May for 4 months.
This is a remote role and will, at the right time, require some travel to the London Office on a very ad-hoc basis. With this in mind, remote workers in the UK will be considered!
This role has been deemed Inside IR35 and will be a day rate, paid weekly £270 - £325p/day. You will report into the Head of Financial Reporting.
- Qualified accountant with an audit background, slight preference towards Mid- Tier so that applicants have had experience in creating journals for clients,
- 1 year PQE in a relevant sector (heavier sector, shippings etc)
- Group finance exposure with a comprehensive understanding of a complex finance team structure,
- Strong financial reporting experience.
- Being collaborative, adaptable and keen to learn!
Please apply or email email@example.com / 0203 6179 720 for further information.
Alternatively, should this role not be quite right in regard to start dates and duration, please do still get in touch on email as we may have something else better suited for you in the pipeline.
Apply for Interim Group Reporting Accountant - 4 months
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly