Part Time Payroll Manager
Accountancy Recruit is inspired to be working on behalf of an Accountancy Practice with offices based in Norwich and Essex, that embodies a forward thinking, dynamic approach to supporting their clients to achieve real success, as well as providing a comprehensive service in running their accounts, tax requirements and payroll. We are recruiting for a Part Time Payroll Manager to work from home in providing a payroll service to a varied client base. In this role you will have the opportunity to create a valuable work life balance, whilst enjoying a job that will play an important part in delivering essential payroll services to clients who trust and value your support.
Duties will include:
- Preparing payrolls for approximately 70 clients on a weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly basis using BrightPay.
- Payrolls vary from small, limited companies to Directors only.
- Gathering, calculating, and inputting data.
- Submitting payroll reports.
- Ensuring payment summaries and reports are sent to deadline.
- Complete year end returns for submission to HMRC.
- Produce P60s, P45s and P11ds
- Calculating SSP, SMP and SPP
- Calculating hours and overtime payments.
- Pension management and auto enrolment.
- Dealing with payroll queries.
Skills & Qualifications
- You will need to be skilled in processing and managing multiple payrolls to deadline and be familiar with payroll and pension compliance.
- Good IT skills including spreadsheets.
- Good client/customer service skills.
- Good organisation and the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
You will benefit from flexible working, which will create a valued work life balance.
Salary: £32-40,000 pro rata
Hours: c20 hours per week.